- Piccolo, flute, clarinet, soprano saxophone
- Piccolo, flute, clarinet, alto saxophone, pennywhistle in D
- Piccolo, flute, clarinet, tenor saxophone
- Clarinet, tenor saxophone
- Clarinet, bass clarinet [optionally to low D], baritone saxophone [to low A]
Leave a comment
The Reed 2 pennywhistle part is in C and is optional (the book says “pennywhistle or piccolo”). For Reed 5, the bass clarinet part optionally goes to low D with a higher octave option written, and the baritone sax goes to low A.
Updated, thank you. For a pennywhistle part that has the same transposition as piccolo (sounding 8va), I’m listing it as pennywhistle in D, based on the nomenclature system used for pennywhistles.