- Piccolo, flute, clarinet, alto saxophone
- Piccolo, flute, clarinet, bass clarinet, alto saxophone
- E-flat clarinet, clarinet, clarinet in A, bass clarinet, tenor saxophone
- Piccolo, flute, oboe, English horn, clarinet, tenor saxophone
- Clarinet, bass clarinet, bassoon, baritone saxophone, bass saxophone
Jerome Robbins’ Broadway
Leave a comment
Updated per information received from Gene Scholtens
I just finished a run of this show. The bass clarinet parts in Reed 3 are all tacet. If anyone is interested, the Eb parts are extensive, exposed, and quite difficult.
This must have been at The Muny, yes? There was a LOT of treasure hunting and reconstruction for that!
I just saw this comment, Nick. Yes, it was at the MUNY during the centenary season. Our last year outside and exposed to the elements. I don’t miss the rain and heat, but I do miss being close to the audience. Playing in a studio under the stage just isn’t the same.