- Piccolo, flute, clarinet, tenor saxophone
- Date: 1998
- Type: Tour
- Location: United Kingdom
- Publisher: The Musical Company
- Contributors: David Benedict
- Other versions of this show: Rental, 2000, 2011, No reed books; Alternate orchestration, Rental, Alternate orchestration, Rental, 2019 United States Tour
- Search for this show on: Amazon
- Share this show on: Facebook, Twitter, Email
Added based on information received from David Benedict. David indicates that piccolo is used for one note only.
The piccolo note is a middle Ab, so easily played on flute.
Tenor sax requires improvisation, mostly in F# maj.
This set is available for rental in the UK only.